Volunteers are Rotary Botanical Gardens Greatest Resource
Nearly all areas of Rotary Botanical Gardens requires the assistance and expertise of volunteers in order to be successful and there is a multitude of volunteer opportunities available to choose from including: garden development, building maintenance, Cottage Garden Gallery, special events, education or clerical.
Some of the benefits of volunteering:
- Utilize the skills and talents you have in a meaningful way
- Receive practical hands-on experience
- Meet other people with similar interests
- Enhance and improve the community in which you live
- Enjoy healthful exercise in a beautiful environment
- Add dimension and continuity to your resume
- Be an integral part of a friendly community and dynamic organization
In addition, regular volunteers are invited to the Spring and Fall Volunteer Recognition Potlucks, and also receive a subscription to our newsletter. Volunteers who work 36 hours or more in a given year receive a complimentary single membership for the following year, which includes a 10% discount in the Cottage Garden Gallery, RBG plant sales and select educational programs.
Call Lori Ebneter, RBG Volunteer Coordinator, at 608-752-3885, ext. 20 or email email@example.com to discuss volunteer opportunities and find a mutually beneficial option.
Date: February 25, 2013