- This event has passed.
Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Creative Journal
April 9 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$45 – $60
Have you wanted to start a creative journal, but didn’t know where to start?
Join Rita Carpenter at Rotary Botanical Gardens and she’ll help you get started! Creative journals can be for garden journaling, word of the day journaling, as well as quote or idea journaling.
The objective of this class is to design and personalize your journal for your own use. Rita will show participants how to remove the book cover, and how to add papers & pockets inside. Learn tips and tricks on how you can continue to add pages as you find inspiration.
Most materials will be provided, but we encourage participants to bring in any materials that they want to add. Bring an old hard cover book, approximately 8” high by 5 1/2” wide 1” thick. If you don’t have a book, books will be available to purchase, while supplies last.
Event details & registration information
- Time and date: 2-4PM, Saturday, April 9
- Location: Rotary Botanical Gardens, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville
- Registration cost:
- $45 for RBG members; $55 for non-members
- Book fee (optional): $5
- Registration deadline: April 2
- Capacity: 12 participants
To register, please register and pay online using the form at the bottom of this page, or complete this form (PDF) and submit with your payment.
ALL areas of the registration form must be complete. Please complete a separate form for each registrant.
- In person: at our Garden Gift Gallery via check, cash, or credit card.
- By mail: send completed form with your check made out to Rotary Botanical Gardens to Attn: Education Coordinator, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI 53545.
- NOTE: Registration and payment must be received prior to the deadline in order to be enrolled in the class.
- By phone: please call (608) 752-3885 to register over the phone with a credit card.
- Online: Complete the form found further down on this page.
Cancellations & refunds
Classes cancelled due to low enrollment will be refunded automatically, and you will be notified by phone or email of the cancellation.
Please call (608) 314-8415 or email [email protected] with any questions concerning this program.
The registration deadline for this workshop is April 2, 2022.