Cyanotype in the Gardens
July 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$50 – $60
Learn how to create your own cyanotype
Join Rita Carpenter at Rotary Botanical Gardens and create your own cyanotype, a photographic printing process that produces a cyan-blue print.
Bring your own memorabilia or material to copy (anything works!) or use pressed flowers and plant material from our Gardens. Rita will begin with an introduction to cyanotypes and a demonstration.
Event details & registration information
- Time and date: 1-3PM, Saturday, July 16
- Location: Rotary Botanical Gardens, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville
- Registration cost:
- $50 for RBG members; $60 for non-members
- Registration deadline: July 9
- Capacity: 15 participants
To register, please register and pay online using the form at the bottom of this page, or complete this form (PDF) and submit with your payment.
ALL areas of the registration form must be complete. Please complete a separate form for each registrant.
- In person: at our Garden Gift Gallery via check, cash, or credit card.
- By mail: send completed form with your check made out to Rotary Botanical Gardens to Attn: Education Coordinator, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI 53545.
- NOTE: Registration and payment must be received prior to the deadline in order to be enrolled in the class.
- By phone: please call (608) 752-3885 to register over the phone with a credit card.
- Online: Complete the form found further down on this page.
Cancellations & refunds
Classes cancelled due to low enrollment will be refunded automatically, and you will be notified by phone or email of the cancellation.
Please call (608) 314-8415 or email [email protected] with any questions concerning this program.
The registration deadline for this workshop is July 9, 2022.