- This event has passed.
Pour and Sip
December 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$45
An intimate experience Acrylic Pouring with Janesville artist Nancy McKinnon
Nancy does workshops for various groups, chaired the Wisconsin Regional Artist Association, and is member of the Janesville Art League, among others, and her work is frequently on display and exhibited in the Janesville, Beloit, and Madison area.
“How can one get so excited about pouring paints in and out of a cup, literally throwing it on a surface, and not knowing what is going to happen? No prior experience and having fun is what this process is all about. The results are very satisfying for anyone who has never painted before! Everyone sees something different in each painting.” – Nancy McKinnon
- Location: Rotary Botanical Gardens
- Date and Time: Saturday, Dec. 4, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Registration Cost: $45 (includes: 12 X 12’’ canvas, acrylic paint, two glasses of wine, and admission to the Gardens)
- Registration Deadline: Nov. 29
Seats are limited to eight (8) to ensure Nancy and her assistant can guide participants during their design.
Nancy will begin with a demonstration, so participants can see the process of acrylic pouring before they begin. Participants should expect to get messy, gloves will be provided, but if desired, wear old clothing or bring an apron.
As stated, this is a Pour n’ Sip program, so be sure to bring your ID to be checked. Participants will have a choice of red or white wine selections.
NOTE: Due to drying time, participants must arrange a pick-up time with the Education Coordinator, Delaney, the night of the Workshop.
Cancellations & Refunds
Classes cancelled due to low enrollment will be refunded automatically, and you will be notified by phone or email of the cancellation. No refunds after November 29.
Note: Must be 21 or older to register for this class. ID will be required when you arrive.
To register, please complete the form below, or download a PDF version and submit with your payment in person, by mail, or by phone.
- In person: at our Garden Gift Gallery (check, cash, or credit card) – Open 10am – 4:00pm, Monday-Saturday.
- By mail: send completed form with your check made out to Rotary Botanical Gardens to Attn: Education Coordinator, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI 53545. NOTE: Registration and payment must be received prior to the deadline in order to be enrolled in the class. Deadline for this program is Nov. 29.
- By phone: please call (608) 752-3885 to register over the phone with a credit card.
ALL areas of the registration form must be complete. Please complete a separate form for each registrant.
We're sorry, but tickets for this event are sold out.