Botanic Talk: Pollinator Gardens
June 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10 – $17
Learn how pollinators benefit your garden
Pollinator Gardens provide food and shelter for pollinators while providing reproductive benefits to flowering plants.
This program, presented by Ann Pedder Reilly, will discuss pollinator birds and insects you are likely to see and the plants that will attract them from spring through fall. We will explore the fit between pollinators and plants and will walk through the gardens to observe their interactions.
This program includes educational materials for creating your personal pollinator garden and features Ann’s photography.
Note: Between 40 minutes and 1 hour of this program will be spent walking the Gardens. Please dress or bring clothes and footwear suitable for some time outdoors.
Event details & registration information
- Time and date: 5:30-7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 22 (Rain date is Thursday, June 23)
- Location: Rotary Botanical Gardens, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville
- Registration cost:
- $10 for RBG members
- $17 for non-members
- Registration deadline: June 20
- Capacity: 20 participants
To register, please register and pay online using the form at the bottom of this page, or complete this form (PDF) and submit with your payment.
ALL areas of the registration form must be complete. Please complete a separate form for each registrant.
- In person: at our Garden Gift Gallery via check, cash, or credit card.
- By mail: send completed form with your check made out to Rotary Botanical Gardens to Attn: Education Coordinator, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI 53545.
- NOTE: Registration and payment must be received prior to the deadline in order to be enrolled in the class.
- By phone: please call (608) 752-3885 to register over the phone with a credit card.
- Online: Complete the form found further down on this page.
Cancellations & refunds
Classes cancelled due to low enrollment will be refunded automatically, and you will be notified by phone or email of the cancellation.
Please call (608) 314-8415 or email [email protected] with any questions concerning this program.
The registration deadline for this workshop is June 20, 2022.