- This event has passed.
Botanic Plant Press Workshop
August 13 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$55 – $65
Learn how to press plants into a journal or frame
This workshop, led by Rita Carpenter, will begin with an introduction & plant press demonstration. Examples and templates will be provided to help guide your botanical entries.
Participants will have a variety of flowers and foliage to pick from, then lay them out in a creative garden journal, botanic pressed flower journal, or picture frame. All plant material will be pressed dried and ready to use.
Participants should bring their own journal or frame. All other materials will be provided.
Event details & registration information
- Time and date: 10AM-12PM, Saturday, Aug. 13
- Location: Rotary Botanical Gardens, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville
- Registration cost:
- $55 for RBG members; $65 for non-members
- Registration deadline: Aug. 9
- Capacity: 15 participants
To register, please register and pay online using the form at the bottom of this page, or complete this form (PDF) and submit with your payment.
ALL areas of the registration form must be complete. Please complete a separate form for each registrant.
- In person: at our Garden Gift Gallery via check, cash, or credit card.
- By mail: send completed form with your check made out to Rotary Botanical Gardens to Attn: Education Coordinator, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI 53545.
- NOTE: Registration and payment must be received prior to the deadline in order to be enrolled in the class.
- By phone: please call (608) 752-3885 to register over the phone with a credit card.
- Online: Complete the form found further down on this page.
Cancellations & refunds
Classes cancelled due to low enrollment will be refunded automatically, and you will be notified by phone or email of the cancellation.
Please call (608) 314-8415 or email [email protected] with any questions concerning this program.
The registration deadline for this workshop is Aug. 9, 2022.