- This event has passed.
Herbal Nervine: Simple Stress Relief We Can All Use
March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$45 – $85
Herbal Nervines are here to help us through life’s stressors and difficulties
Let’s spend some time exploring the various herbs that support the nervous system. Led by Jane Stevens, we will cover tonic, sedative, antispasmodic and nerve relaxants.
Various teas and tinctures will be served, so be prepared to relax!
Event details & registration information
- Time and date: 6-7:30PM, Thursday, March 24
- Location: Rotary Botanical Gardens, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville
- Registration cost:
- Registration deadline: March 21
To register, please register and pay online using the form at the bottom of this page, or complete this form (PDF) and submit with your payment.
ALL areas of the registration form must be complete. Please complete a separate form for each registrant.
- In person: at our Garden Gift Gallery via check, cash, or credit card.
- By mail: send completed form with your check made out to Rotary Botanical Gardens to Attn: Education Coordinator, 1455 Palmer Drive, Janesville, WI 53545.
- NOTE: Registration and payment must be received prior to the deadline in order to be enrolled in the class.
- By phone: please call (608) 752-3885 to register over the phone with a credit card.
- Online: Complete the form found further down on this page.
Cancellations & refunds
Classes cancelled due to low enrollment will be refunded automatically, and you will be notified by phone or email of the cancellation.
Please call (608) 314-8415 or email [email protected] with any questions concerning this program.
The registration deadline for this workshop is March 21, 2022.